Saturday, February 12, 2011

Nightmares

Hockey rant coming at you in 3...2....1....go...

*Deep sigh*

To my beloved Chicago Blackhawks....

SERIOUSLY?! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS FUCKERY?! WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU GUYS?! I mean, really, COME ON.

I just...I do not get what is happening here. The game against Dallas started off fucking AMAZING, with a 3-0 lead in the first period. Then they just totally blew it and LOST in a shoot-out. It just seems to ridiculous to even be real. But it was real. And it was fucking terrible. I was losing my mind during the game. My mom actually came in the living room and was telling me to calm down and stop yelling. I think I almost bruised my hand from digging my nails into it. It was just awful. I couldn't even fathom what was happening.

And then reading that people were hating on Turco pissed me off even more. All the people that were blaming him were obviously watching a different game than I was. He was on fucking POINT through-out the whole game. It wasn't HIS fault that the rest of the team just decided to slack. So to all the people that were hating on him, this is all I have to say to you...


So then. We had the game against the Coyotes tonight. I figured hey, the Stars game was rough, they're gonna be pissed off about it, they can come back and play angry, and take it back. Yeah. Not so much. Tonight's game was pretty hectic as well. I was ecstatic when we tied it up in the 3rd. I started getting hopeful, thinking maybe we'd have a chance to take it back. Then in went into overtime. And then it went into another shoot-out.

And...well...we all know what happened after that. I think I'm going to have nightmares tonight. These last 2 games were awful. In a way, I'm kind of glad they don't play again til Wednesday. Gives them a few days off to maybe, I don't know, pull their heads out of their asses. And it will give me a few days for my fucking blood pressure to go down to a normal level.

I probably shouldn't get as stressed during games as I should, but I can't help it. I love hockey and the Blackhawks so much, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have it to watch. They may piss me off to no other, but that team OWNS my fucking heart. There is no other team I will ever love as much as them.



I'm going to their game on Wednesday. And I'm not going to lie. I am extremely anxious about it. I just don't want to see them lose again. It's hard enough to see it at home on tv, when it's live, it's just awful. I just really want them to start playing and winning again like the Blackhawks we all know and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment