Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Raging

There's a lot of things that piss me off. One of those things is arrogance. I cannot stand people who act or talk like they are so much smarter than everyone else. It drives me up a fucking wall.

It's one thing to be confident. I have absolutely NOTHING against confidence, or believing in yourself or anything like that. But when you're talking about how stupid people are, treating/talking to people like they're a child, and things like that is where I draw the line. 

NEWS FLASH-YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE. YOU ARE NOT PERFECT, YOU TOO HAVE FLAWS.

It's just a disgusting quality, and it's obnoxious as well. Why do people think like that? It's like, how far do you think that's going to get you in life? The only thing it's going to do is push people further away from you. No one wants to be around someone who's going to talk down to them.

It's just so frustrating when they critique every little thing you say, and tell you how you're acting, and what kind of person you are. Really? You think you know me better than I know myself? You're a fucking idiot if you think that. Don't even TRY to pretend you know what's REALLY going on in my head, how I feel, or what I'm trying to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment