Thursday, February 24, 2011

Haters can keep hating...

BUT I'M JUST GONNA DANCE.

Thank you Patrick Kane, for your words of wisdom.



So I'm talking to one of my friends, and they're basically telling me that I'm "obsessed" with hockey. That all I post about is hockey, all my pictures on Facebook are hockey, and that's all I like to talk about.

Ok...well...

God forbid I have something that makes me happy. That I have something that can keep my mind off of drama and whatnot for a little while. Something that I'm passionate about. Just because you don't enjoy it doesn't mean that you have to try and tear me down about it. Fuck that. If you do, I'm going to rip right into you because you have NO fucking right to try and dumb down something that I truly love.

I can't stand when people do that. I just don't understand the point of it all. If you are truly someone's "FRIEND", as you claim to be, you should be HAPPY for them if they have something they really enjoy. I would never bash my friends for something they love.

I mean really, what kind of sick joy or pleasure does someone take from that? "All you do is talk about hockey, is there anything else you care about?" Obviously yes, I care about things other than that. I'm not as singular-minded as you think I am.

It's just irritating. You don't like it, ignore it. It's not like I'm throwing it in people's faces, telling them that they should love it as much as I do. It's not for everyone. I GET THAT. But it's a free fucking country, and I'm allowed to rant and rave as much as I want.

If you don't want to hear it, ignore it. Delete me. Don't talk to me. Because you're not going to stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment