Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Chelsea Chelsea, I believe..."

Oh I believe. I definitely believe.

So tonight. The Blackhawks won their 6th, yes, that's right, 6TH GAME IN A ROW. They got 2 points, and are now #4 IN THE WESTERN CONFERENCE!!


Oh. My. God.

I'm seriously so excited about this. I can't believe it. This is just so great. I love it. I haven't been this excited in awhile. The only issue I have is this game got REALLY close. Too close for comfort. I'm hoping they don't pull something like this again because it is not good for my mental health. But the win streak, my god. It's just amazing.





If my neighbor downstairs can hear me, they're probably think I'm nuts, because after every game lately I've blasted "Chelsea Dagger" and had it on repeat and been dancing around the apartment. Oh well lol.




I just love it because a month ago, no one would've expected this. We weren't even an afterthought for the playoffs. And now we have a REAL chance. They just really need to keep this momentum going and we could really have a good shot. They're just really proving themselves more and more and working so hard, and we deserve this.

This season has been extremely rough, I'm not going to lie. There have been SO many times where I've just been frustrated beyond belief at how they played, and I think any Hawks fan knows how that is. But these past few games, wow. It's just crazy how they've turned it all around. I honestly can't wait to see how much further this is going to go on. And I'm going to be cheering the whole time.

Keep it up boys. Chicago loves you and we're going to be behind you the whole time.




No comments:

Post a Comment